Deadline for submitting abstracts: 01.09.2022.
The Scientific Committee of the 5th Congress of Hematologists of Serbia will be in charge of reviewing and selecting all submitted abstracts for the Congress and reserves the right to:
- 1. select abstracts,
- 2. decides on the final form of the presentation.
The list of posters will be published in the Final Program and will be printed in the book of abstracts.
Abstracts should contain the following elements:
- 1. Abstract title
- 2. Names of authors (full name and surname of the author) with marked (bold) first author, contact information (e-mail, phone)
- 3. Institution where the author / authors are employed
- 4. Introduction, aim of the paper, material and methods, results, conclusion and key words (up to 5)
- 5. The maximum number of words is 250.
- 6. Abstracts should be written in Serbian and English
- 7. For foreign participants, abstracts should be sent exclusively in English
- 8. The document format is Microsoft Word
- 9. Font Times New Roman 12px, 1.5 spacing
It is necessary to make changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting abstracts, because no changes can be made later.
To submit abstracts, click on the link below: